We fully understand that privacy is important to our Customers. Below we explain how the WOWW.com Trust Fund processes personal information.
The controller of WOWW.com personal data is the WOWW.com Trust Fund, company ID: 16190741, Tedre põik 17, Tallinn 13426, Estonia, +372 600 3355 / email@example.com. Data Protection Officer: Kristjan Kuutok, +372 600 3355 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
What personal information do we collect?
- name, phone number and email address
- Home address
- Bank account number
- history and value of investments
- contact requests (if the customer contacts via e-mail)
- IP address, domain ID, and browser information
In what cases do we collect personal information?
- when a customer signs up for a newsletter
- when the client registers for counseling
- when a customer makes an investment in a WOWW.com Trust Fund account
- when the customer sends a contact request to the WOWW fund
- when a customer browses WOWW.com
Isikuandmete töötlemise eesmärk
- We need to process your personal information in order to process your account or booking so that we can provide you with the investment products and services you wish to order and assist you in making other investments or refunds.
- We use personal information to process orders and bookings.
- The personal information collected allows us to analyze customer preferences and purchasing behavior. This information includes: date of purchase, product, quantity, price and customer information.
- The account number is used to refund payments to the customer.
- Personal information, such as email address, phone number, and customer name, is required to resolve customer service situations.
- We collect website visitors' IP addresses and other domain identifiers to enhance and supplement our features and to improve our customer experience and offerings.
Legal bases for the processing of personal data
- Personal information is collected and processed in order to fulfill the contracts concluded with the customer.
- Personal data is processed in order to help us fulfill our legal obligations (eg agreements and refunds).
- The customer's personal data is also processed in the following circumstances and only with the customer's consent:
- authorities (security, border control, customs)
- emergencies (insurance companies, medical staff)
- safety measures (accident prevention)
- service development (marketing, analysis, development)
Parties to whom personal data are transferred
- Customers 'personal customer information is passed to customer support to help manage customers' purchase history and manage / resolve customer experiences.
- Personal data is also passed on to third parties (eg banks, IT service providers) so that the customer's product purchase can be arranged properly and, above all, safely.
- If a courier is required to sell or perform the transaction, the customer's name, telephone number, home address and e-mail address must be provided to the courier.
- As the online store is the responsibility and control of the service provider, the customer's personal information is passed on to the service provider for accounting purposes.
- Customers' personal information may also be transferred to IT service providers to maintain and develop e-commerce features and information, as appropriate.
- The WOWW.com Trust Fund is the controller and processor of personal data. The WOWW.com Trust Fund forwards the personal data necessary for making payments to Maksekeskus AS, which is the payment service provider of the WOWW.com Trust Fund.
Security and access to information
- Clients' personal data is stored on the servers of the WOWW.com Trust Fund and is located in a Member State of the European Union and a Member State of the European Economic Area (EEA). Personal data may be transferred to countries where the European Commission has determined an adequate level of privacy protection, as well as to US companies involved in the privacy shield.
- WOWW.com Trust Foundation employees have access to customers' personal information, which they can use to resolve e-commerce issues and provide customer support.
- The WOWW.com Trust uses built-in and external security measures to protect customer information. They enable the WOWW.com Trust Fund to protect and manage the personal information of its customers against unintentional, intentional and illegal incidents where their personal information may be compromised.
- The sharing of personal information between the e-store (WOWW.com Trust Fund) and partners (eg IT service provider) is always in accordance with the concluded agreements. The controllers are obliged to ensure secure and legal guarantees for the sharing of personal data
Availability and changes of personal data
- WOWW Trust Fund orders and purchases are made without a user account. The information provided by the customer can be accessed from WOWW.com customer service. You have the right to receive information and copies of your personal information at any time. The survey is free.
Withdrawal of consent
- If the processing of personal data is based on the customer's consent, the customer has the right to withdraw the consent by notifying the customer service by e-mail.
Retention of personal data
- Closing an e-commerce customer account will remove your personal information, unless that information needs to be retained in the event of an account or consumer dispute. WOWW.com Trust does not have a client account service.
- If you make a purchase from the e-store without a customer account, your purchase history will be stored for three years.
- Payment and in the event of a dispute, personal data must be kept until the case is resolved or until the case expires.
- Personal data required for accounting purposes must be kept for seven years.
Deletion of personal data
- If you wish to remove your personal information, you must contact customer service via email.
- The request for removal must be answered within one month at the latest and the customer must be notified separately of the date of removal.
- Requests for the transfer of personal data (by e-mail) must be answered within one month at the latest. Customer Service will confirm your consent and notify you separately of the date your personal information was provided.
Direct marketing messages
- The e-mail address and telephone number are used to send direct marketing communications with the customer's consent. If the customer does not wish to receive direct marketing notifications, he may terminate the order via the link in the e-mail address or contact customer service.
- If personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes (analysis, profiling), the customer has the right to object to the processing and use of his personal data at any time by notifying WOWW.com customer service directly.
- Disputes related to personal data are always resolved mainly through customer service (email@example.com / +372 600 3355).
- Complaints can be submitted directly to the Estonian Data Protection Board (firstname.lastname@example.org).
WOWW.com © 2021